Here are my Twitter posts for the past week. RSS Feeds are also available.
- On remand from SCOTUS, 2d Cir says making Chubb’s claims against Travelers subject to 1986 confirmation order violates due process. http://ow.ly/1sbpL
- Debtor’s failure to fund self-insured retention (SIR) doesn’t excuse insurer’s obligation to fund defense costs above SIR. http://ow.ly/1s9Yj
- 7th Cir. reverses Grede v BoNY: Caplin’s limits on BK trustee’s standing don’t apply to post-confirm. liquidating trust. http://ow.ly/1rJxC
- Can a man’s ch.7 case be transferred to his first-filed ch.7 affiliate’s foreign ct per Rule 1014(b)? This brief says no! http://ow.ly/1rs7e
- Philly News sues lenders to extend DIP maturity:says they are retaliating for investigation of "illegal" taping of pre-BK mtg. http://ow.ly/1r133
- Most notable point in oral arg on my appeal of GM sale: Harvey Miller saying filed proofs of claim total $129B & are mostly products claims.
May your Passover and Easter holidays be meaningful!
Thanks for reading!
© Steve Jakubowski 2010