As first noted here, I’ve been posting nearly daily on Twitter a bankruptcy case highlight or development that I don’t want to clutter this blog with. RSS Feeds are also available, so you don’t need a Twitter account to access them.
Here are my posts for the week ended 3/22/2010:
- Valukis report’s glaring omission-E&Y’s fate depends on how NY Ct of Appeals decides questions certified in Refco & AIG-http://bit.ly/buw6Z4
- Oral argument set before Judge Buchwald in GM Tort Claimants’ appeal for 3/24/10, 10:30 am, Rm 21A, SDNY, 500 Pearl St. http://bit.ly/ajh2Mk
- 9th Cir reverses jdgmt for Anna Nicole, finding that TX probate ct’s earlier findings & legal conclusions were binding. http://bit.ly/bWaMFu
- New blog post on Anna Nicole Smith’s loss on preclusion grounds in fight with Pierce over rights to J. Howard’s money. http://bit.ly/99Ia8Q
- 3d Cir rules 2-1 that Secured Lender has no absolute right to credit bid in a cramdown. Spirited dissent by Ambro, J. http://ow.ly/1pvau
© Steve Jakubowski 2010